Thursday, May 24, 2012

Baby Bibs: Ink Blot Style

Don't tell me you didn't see this coming.
You knew I'd find something else to put an ink blot on.
And I did.



Introducing the newest ink blots in the shop.


::Ink Blot Baby Bibs::
All the smart babies are wearing them.






All bibs are made with soft white jersey on the front, and absorbent white terrycloth on the back.


And an easy on-off velcro closure.


One of my favorite parts about ink blot designs is figuring out what I see when I'm done.
1. Bunnies dancing
2. Spider smiling
3. People dancing
4. Storm trooper

{What do you see?}




Never miss a post! Subscribe to ShannonSews
Like on facebook.com/SSorensenDesigns
Follow @ShannonSews1 on Twitter
Subscribe to youtube.com/ShannonSews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks so much for your comments! ♥

Blogging tips