Monday, December 5, 2011

Beans in my ears

Want a really weird song stuck in your head? Listen to this one. Whoever wrote this song must have put beans in their ears one too many times.

My childhood BFF Melissa and I used to dance around to this song back in, what, 5th grade? They bought an old Juke Box with a bunch of old tunes in it. This one has been bouncing around in my head all morning. For a really dumb reason.



Ok, ready for a little science lesson? Did you know that we all have something called calcium crystals (a.k.a ear rocks) in our inner ear? And that if these "rocks" get dislodged they can really mess with our equilibrium? Result? Dizziness. Blah.

Too bad I know it well. The technical term: Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo. It's the pits. I've been dealing with slight bouts of it all weekend and it's still lingering.

Anywho, there are some head movement exercises that are supposed to help return those sneaky little crystals back where they belong. As I worked through the exercises, and my thoughts had nowhere to go, they quickly went from ear rocks to ear beans, to beans in my ears, and Oh yeah, I remember that song...and round and round it goes, much like my head.

Hope you have a happy Monday! Keep those beans out of your ears!


Never miss a post! Subscribe to ShannonSews
Like on facebook.com/SSorensenDesigns
Follow @ShannonSews1 on Twitter
Subscribe to youtube.com/ShannonSews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks so much for your comments! ♥

Blogging tips