Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Big bow pillow

It's sad to admit, but I've been so caught up in ruffles that I completely forgot how much I love bows!

Since I also love pillows, I wanted to put the two together. For inspiration, I googled "Big Bow Pillow" and found a link to a Big Bow Pillow. Imagine that. The internet really works.

I thought her idea was really cute, so I decided to pull out some of my flannel material (because I love soft) and found some complimentary sheer polyester, for a daintier touch, to use for a bow.



Maybe mine should be called Giant Bow Pillow because I think I got overzealous, but I still love how it turned out.

Soft, cozy flannel with just the right touch of sheer elegance.
Now if I can just find a place to put it.


Linked to:

2 comments:

  1. hahahah - the giant bow has some serious personality! very cute. i really like the bow look on the pillow- i follow that hoboken blog you linked to, i must have started following after her bow pillow cuz i had never seen it before. really cute! now i want to make one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I know I got a little carried away. I love bow pillows and will probably make another one... and take the bow down a notch. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks so much for your comments! ♥

Blogging tips